New version of VistaAeroSwitch on the way
It’s been a while but I’m in the process of updating my VistaAeroSwitch tool that’s getting a run on most download sites around the world.
Just to recap, VistaAeroSwitch allows you to toggle on and off the Aero interface by just using the <Windows> and <A> keys. There’s no need to make any changes elsewhere in Windows as VistaAeroSwitch does the lot automatically.
The new version will be updated to support the latest graphics cards including the Radeon HD 4870 X2 and the Nvidia GeForce GTX 200-series.
It’ll live in your System Tray area and once installed, you’ll be able to use just the hotkey combination to switch it on and off so look out for it in the Software page over the next few days. It certainly won’t look as ugly as the original! :)
- Q&A – Should I upgrade my PC’s power supply if I buy a new graphics card?
- Toshiba to launch first 3D notebook with Blu-ray playback
- Windows 7′s XP Mode won’t work on popular Core 2 Duo CPUs
- Q&A – Can netbooks play Blu-ray movies?
- RockPod 3 Update 513 – fix for Windows 7 64-bit error
- 6 free Mac OS X-style docks for Windows
- Q&A – Should I buy a TV now or wait for 3DTV?
- Apple releases new iMacs – but up go the prices
- 10 Free Mac OS X-like Docks for Linux
- Solution to I/O error in PC User AutoRip