Grab the latest one-day deals with DealTracker
Sorry, but I had a change of mind on the name.
BargainHunter has now become DealTracker. It does the same thing as before – tracks down all the latest Australian deals from the one-day-one-deal websites and lists them for you in one convenient list.
Here’s a list of the deal sites now included:
* Catch of the Day (www.catchoftheday.com.au)
* Zazz (www.zazz.com.au)
* Crazy Sales (www.crazysales.com.au)
* Top Buy (www.topbuy.com.au)
* OO (www.oo.com.au)
* Oz Stock (www.ozstock.com.au)
* Tech@Day (www.techaday.com.au)
DealTracker is free to use but is not to be distributed without permission. Just download, install and run. It adds an icon to the Task Tray, just right-click, choose Find Deals and it will appear on screen again. Hit the Close button to minimise it to the Task Tray. You get the idea.
It has to be said, not every “deal” is an absolute bargain but you might find something interesting. I developed DealTracker because I got sick and tired of having to go to each website to see what was on offer. So hopefully DealTracker will save you some time by delivering the “deals” to your desktop rather than you having to go out and hunt them down.
Application: DealTracker 1.0
File: DealTracker.exe (November 28, 2008)
File Size: 1.4MB
System Requirements: Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
More one-day-per-deal sites?
If there’s a deal-per-day site you’d like to see included, leave a comment below.
- Grab the day’s bargains with BargainHunter
- Track the latest deals-of-the-day with DealTracker 2.0
- Using BargainHunter
- New version of VistaAeroSwitch on the way
- Panasonic DMR-BW880 storage: Japan gets 1000GB, Australia only gets 500GB
- Five free ways to test your broadband speed
- TwickerTape 1.0 – the free tiny sidescrolling Twitter client for Windows XP, Vista, 7
- IPTV – the latest way to waste your broadband quota
- ToneShop will be returning shortly
- Q&A – How much of my internet bandwidth quota gets used watching live video?