UserBench Encode 2009 for Linux – Update
While the Windows version of my new benchmark, PC User UserBench Encode 2009, made it okay onto the February 2009 cover disc, the same unfortunately can’t be said for the Linux versions.
Somewhere things went pair-shaped and the files that turned up on the disc were incomplete, hence the problems trying to install it.
Apologies to all – sometimes these things happen.
Again, apologies – this wasn’t the way we planned it.
The download files are exactly what SHOULD have appeared on the cover disc and are built from the same source code as the Windows version. No changes have been made so they should install and perform exactly as prescribed in the story on page 52 of the February 2009 issue.
Hopefully, this problem won’t happen again.
- Inside PC User February 2009 – UserBench Encode 2009 for Windows and Linux!
- PC User launches new benchmark for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Download – UserBench Encode 2009 Linux Edition
- DVD Plus 2008 – update
- [UPDATED][Download] Link for APC UserBench Encode HD benchmark
- Update 279 released for PC User RockPod 5
- Coming up – February 2010 issue of PC User
- ISOtorch – ISO Image Burning software
- New benchmark apps coming on PC User February 2011 cover disc
- Last chance to grab PC User UserBench Encode HD for 2011