Fix Update for PC User Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009
I’ve been up to my eyeballs in products for the next issue of PC User but I’ve found time to take a look at the Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009 software and some of the issues a few readers have been having.
Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to replicate the problems on my Windows XP Pro or Windows Vista Ultimate systems so I’m flying a bit blind on this.
That said, I think the problem has been with the optical disc drive detection. So, I’ve rewritten it.
You can download it here – Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009 SP1.
For now, you install your original Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009 install file from the May 2009 cover disc and then install the update. The update will overwrite the original Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009 executable but you need the original for all of the other goodies it has that are not in the SP1 update.
I’d appreciate if someone who had trouble with the original file could try the update and let me know if it solves the problem for them, that’d be great.
Just drop a comment below. Thanks.
- PC User Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009 – SP2 update released
- Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009 issues
- Windows Vista first-release goes end-of-life
- DVD Plus 2008 – update
- Update 279 released for PC User RockPod 5
- RockPod 3 Update 513 – fix for Windows 7 64-bit error
- Coming up – May 2009 issue of PC User
- DVD-HD 2009 and Windows Vista
- Troublshooting Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009 – Run as Administrator
- PC User Audio Toolkit – September 2010 issue – new update