Update 279 released for PC User RockPod 5
To install the update, just launch RockPod 5 (available on the cover disc of PC User’s January 2012 issue) and you’ll get notification of the new update. Just follow the prompts.
The update fixes a bug in the way preset options were being loaded when users pressed the device slider controls too quickly, overwriting existing settings.
We also forgot to include the original preset file so after installing this update, you’ll get a one-time option to install those original presets. If you’ve already begun creating your own preset options (fantastic for that’s what it’s for!), select ‘No’ and no changes will be made.
If at some point later you wish to install those presets, you can either go into the /program files/RockPod 5 folder and delete the file “presetfix.rp5″ or just uninstall and reinstall RockPod 5, starting with the original cover disc initial release (you’ll get the option to download the latest update as usual).
Apologies to all and hopefully, this will make RockPod 5 even better to use!
- PC User Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009 – SP2 update released
- New RockPod 4 update – Build 257 – now available
- PC User October 2010 issue – UserOS Select 10.04
- PC User PerfectPC update – April 2009 issue
- PC User Audio Toolkit – September 2010 issue – new update
- DVD Plus 2008 – update
- RockPod 3 Update 513 – fix for Windows 7 64-bit error
- Fix Update for PC User Ripping & Burning Toolbox 2009
- RockPod 2009 arrives in November 2008 issue of PC User
- PC User RockPod 3 Update 513 – available here
- Coming up – March 2012 issue of PC User
- Get PC User’s RockPod audio/video encoder – Free!
- Coming up – PC User January 2012 edition
- It’s up! Australian PC User has a new website!
- August 2011 issue of PC User – what’s coming up
- Build your own PC – July 2011 issue of PC User
- Huge month for July 2011 PC User
- RockPod 5 development begins
- Coming up – May 2011 issue of PC User
- Big month of stories in PC User April 2011 issue